🌿 CrowdFarming is the first f2c (farmer to consumer) food marketplace that aims at reducing food waste through planned food production. We’ve launched in 2017 and we’re already revolutionizing the way consumers source their food across Europe.
We believe that Buying food directly from farmers is the most powerful everyday act available to anyone to create a positive social and environmental impact.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a person who will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing the company's impact strategy and leading related projects and initiatives. This person will oversee and ensure the implementation, measuring and management of our values, with specific focus on sustainability in the company.
👉 Your tasks:
- Lead reporting with the Finance team on our impact.
- Review and update our impact framework, define clear KPIs to measure our achievement of specific goals, monitor them and propose initiatives to achieve our objectives.
- Prepare specific audits of different company processes.
- Support the modification of our processes so that they are always in line with our values, both on an internal organisational level and for specific business processes.
- Manage strategic projects, both in terms of logistics and producers (Farmers). To propose new projects where we can be even more pioneering.
- Support the COO in developing the annual operating plan and budget according to our values and implementing it
- Design specific internal training courses for our teams and ensure that changes are implemented.
- Create documents to publish (reports), together with the Finance and Communication teams.
- Stay up to date with the latest analyses in terms of sustainability in order to help us make decisions with real impact.
🎯 Your profile:
- You have studied Engineering (environmental Sciences, agricultural or biology would be a plus)
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience with min. 3 years in a similar position focused on impact and sustainability.
- Perfect level of written and spoken English is a must. Spanish is a plus and other languages will be very useful for this position.
- You have knowledge of the agricultural and logistics industry (at least supply chain)
- You excel at data analysis, data crunching and project management.
- Previous experience in training and ecology will be highly valued.
- You have knowledge of sustainable agriculture and sustainable lifestyle.
- You have worked in international and fast-growing environments
- You possess great organisational, communication and change management skills.
- You show critical thinking, flexibility and autonomy.
✔ We offer you:
- A chance to join a dynamic, young and diverse team and work in a rapidly growing technological start-up. An open company culture, where we welcome diversity
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables freshly harvested and sent with love right to our doorstep by our Farmers.
- Working from home and from our sunny office with a stunning terrace, kitchen and dining room.
- Competitive salary plus a bonus and tailored benefits thanks to our flexible compensation plan
🍀 For this position, experience is more important than training. And, above all, personal attitude. In other words, we highly value the skills of being a good communicator, being organised, knowing how to analyse data and synthesize, and having experience in dealing with clients. Specifically for this position, the candidate must be 100% in line with our values and come to be seen as a reference in sustainability