CrowdFarming is the first F2C (farmer to consumer) food marketplace that aims at reducing food waste through planned food production. We launched in 2017, and we’re already revolutionizing the way consumers source their food across Europe. We believe that buying food directly from farmers is the most powerful everyday act available to anyone to create a positive social and environmental impact.
Our team is fast growing, and we are looking for a Head of Growth to join our Marketing team. Its primary mission will be to boost CrowdFarming's international growth through paid & organic strategies and optimize budget allocation and performance among geos and channels. Also this role will lead our internal Growth Team.
✅ Your responsibilities
The person holding this role will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing the company's B2C growth strategy and thus will lead the definition of the optimal acquisition mix ensuring a best-in-class ROAS. They will oversee and ensure the implementation, measuring and management of our campaigns, with specific focus on strong but sustainable growth. Which means their duties will be to:
- To lead continuous performance optimization on a daily basis and to prepare regular reports for the C-Level Team to track the evolution of main KPIs ( revenue, new customers, AOV , CAC, Traffic, CR, ROAS etc).
- To collaborate with our Creative Team to deliver outstanding performance creative assets while respecting our brand guidelines.
- To constantly keep track of conversion funnel optimization.
- To define, implement and manage our SEO Content Strategy, in close collaboration with the Communication Team as well as an external network of SEO Outreach Specialists from different countries.
- To work closely with our Data BU , in order to fine-tune the measurement and tracking of our performance activities.
- To support Data BU in the definition of an Acquisition Attribution Model.
- To coordinate external projects like a Technical SEO Audit.
- To support CMO in the definition of the Global Marketing Strategy.
✅ Your profile
- Education: Engineering, Math or Business studies.
- Min. 8 years of professional experience with at least 3 years leading the acquisition Strategy for a high growth startup and managing the budget allocation across different countries.
- Data Analysis: Google Analytics, Data Studio and Supermetrics
- Proficiency in Excel
- Campaign Management: Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, TikTok Business Center
- SEO: Ahrefs, Sistrix, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog
- A/B Testings: Optimize, A/B Tasty, Optimizely
- Google Marketing Platform would be highly desirable
- Big query, GA4 and Graphext would be a plus
- Proficiency in English and Spanish, other languages would be a plus.
✅ What do we offer
- A full-time job.
- Competitive salary plus a bonus and tailored benefits thanks to our flexible compensation plan.
- Private Health Insurance, supported partially from CrowdFarming.
- A highly motivated international team in a fast-growing start-up.
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables which are freshly harvested and sent with love right to our doorstep by our Farmers! 🍏