JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
CrowdFarming is the first f2c (farmer to consumer) food marketplace that aims at reducing food waste through planned food production. We launched in 2017 and we’re already revolutionizing the way consumers source their food across Europe.
We believe that buying food directly from farmers is the most powerful everyday act anyone can do to create a positive social and environmental impact.
Our team is growing fast and we are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join us in our headquarters in Madrid, working in the Finance team 🌳.
👉 Your responsibilities:
- Preparing/compiling reports and action plans.
- Analyzing financial data (budgets, financial statement, forecasts…)
- Monitoring key financial performance indicators, highlighting trends.
- Taking part in month-end closing analysis and tasks.
- Analyzing competitors, reviewing market prices.
- Occasionally helping the rest of the team with other tasks
👉 Your Profile:
- Recently graduated with maximum 1 -2 year of experience.
- Excellent level of English (C2). Any other language will be a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Excel.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Finance / Accounting / Economics.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivated with a hands-on mentality.
- Critical thinking
🌳We offer you...
- Flexible remuneration plan: Daycare, restaurants, transportation...
- Remote work options: Up to 3 day of telecommuting a week.
- Training related to your daily tasks: Receive up to 100 Euros per year for training.
- Medical insurance: We cover 20% of the private medical insurance cost.
- Birthday gift: 100 Euros for your birthday to spend on CrowdFarming's website.
- Products from our farmers: Enjoy the products of our farmers in the office.
- Team buildings: We organize events to get to know each other better.