CrowdFarming is the first F2C (farmer to consumer) food marketplace that aims at reducing food waste through planned food production. We launched in 2017, and we’re already revolutionizing the way consumers source their food across Europe. We believe that buying food directly from farmers is the most powerful everyday act available to anyone to create a positive social and environmental impact.
Our team is fast growing, and we are looking for a Global CRM Manager (Salesforce) to join our Marketing Team. This profile will focus on building trusting relationships with customers and protect the brand by maintaining a positive image. Also will lead together with the IT & Data teams, the implementation and configuration of our CRM and Marketing Automation Technology (Salesforce Service and Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
✅ Your responsibilities
Reporting directly to the CMO, the CRM manager will be responsible for international activation and retention campaigns, from conceptualization to analysis. This includes working alongside with our Creative Department in both, the idea generation and the proposal preparation, as well as overseeing the production process and execution.
Their duties will be to:
- Define the Global CRM Strategy along the entire Customer Life Cycle
- Design and implement all the automatic and trigged-based journeys. These journeys will be adapted to different geos and customer segments.
- Segment our customer base using RFM Analysis
- Collaborate with our Creativity Team to deliver outstanding performance creative assets (emails,sms, push notifications) while respecting our brand guidelines.
- Continuously figure out how to convert new customers and improve LTV.
- Work closely with Data, IT and Customer Service teams to implement new features and/or tools within our CRM ecosystem.
- Support our Communication and Operations department in sending general or micro-segmented communications to our Customer Base.
- Constantly track all emails and journeys´ performance
- Constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and the LTV as well as build long-term relationships with customers
- Support our Customer Service team to make the best of Salesforce Technologies to help and assist our customers.
✅ Your profile
- Education: Engineering, Math or Business studies.
- Min. 8 years of professional experience with at least 3 years leading the Global CRM Strategy for a high growth startup.
- Salesforce Cloud - Any of these certifications would be a plus : Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist,and/or Service Cloud Consultant.
- Data Analysis - Google Analytics, Data Studio
- Proficiency in Excel
- BigQuery would be a plus
- Proficiency in English and Spanish, other languages would be a plus.
✅ What do we offer:
- A full-time job.
- Competitive salary plus a bonus and tailored benefits thanks to our flexible compensation plan.
- Private Health Insurance, supported partially from CrowdFarming.
- A highly motivated international team in a fast-growing start-up.
- An open corporate culture in which your ideas are welcome and eagerly awaited.
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables which are freshly harvested and sent with love right to our doorstep by our Farmers! 🍏